An 8 Week Nutrition Education & Habit Change Program
What: 8 Weeks of Nutrition, Habit Change & Food Psychology Lessons (delivered in everyday language) with weekly challenges. The end goal being 100% of people losing 4kg of body fat and learning how to keep losing well beyond the challenge.
Who: You and a small group of 15 people who want to learn and take control of their health.
Where: Online via email and Facebook learning groups.
When: the next challenge starts on the 13th January 2020!
Cost: From 19.90 / week*
*for 10 weeks – includes pre-week to get you ready and post-week to review and plan for after the challenge.
Want to become a nutrition wiz with the support of a small group of people facing the same troubles? All whilst we aim to have 100% of people lose 4kg of body fat?
I designed the Education & Habit change program as I found many people were sorely missing five main things:
- Education: a simple science based understanding of what works and what doesn’t. Including why drastic, low-calorie diets suck, and how you can lose body fat without going hungry. In the program we focus on developing the key habits that fit, healthy, well-balanced people follow to stay lean all year round, without forgoing social scenarios and all of life’s joys.
- Support and accountability: With an intimate group and daily contact with a nutritionist, you’re far more likely to continue to make the changes you need. We also have things in place to ensure everyone gets to the end of the challenge and no one ends up “failing”.
- A simple approach: We focus on one habit at a time. This means you can learn to implement that habit before we move onto the next lesson and habit change.
- Systems over goals: setting goals is important, but focusing on systems gets you results. Fat loss and muscle gain/maintenance will be a bi-product of implementing the key habits.
- Affordability: not everyone can afford several sessions with a nutritionist. By learning in a group you get the benefit of constant support and contact, without the big cost.
This really is the most exciting program I have put together. The support, guidance, and accountability you get in the group makes is worthwhile on its own.
Limited 15 spots available each round, so hurry, don’t miss out! We start on the 13th of Jan!
Lock in your spot by selecting the option below that suits you best! No cost today, use code “2020” to wipe the first weeks fee!
This challenge has not only helped to now lose 3.5kg! But has taught me how to think about food and how to deal with cravings. It’s also taught me how to identify the times where I’m eating food only because I’m bored, or based on emotion and when I am actually eating because I’m hungry. The habits I’ve learnt through the challenge have now become part of my daily routine and I can honestly say it’s changed my whole outlook. The knowledge that I have gained has helped a great deal and I don’t feel scared about food anymore !
I thought I had a pretty good idea about nutrition. How wrong was I. The lessons I have learnt through this program will point me in the right direction for years to come. I loved that you have support the whole way through and Alex is always more than happy to help. AAA+
After years of busting my ass training and getting fitter, but not being able to shake those last few kgs, I started to accept that this is just how it is now. For about a year, I tossed up whether to meet Alex or not, scared of the changes I would have to make or the judgement of what I was eating. I wish I had done it sooner! The group challenge felt like a good option for me, being in a group of people with all the same goals and encouraging changes and sharing tips. Alex gives practical advice that you can adapt to your lifestyle, and has a focus of the week, so it isn’t just one massive change, it is each week changing a lifestyle habit and setting yourself up for the future. I cannot thank Alex enough for the advice and encouragement he has given me. If you are ready to make some changes (not scary ones), definitely hit Alex up!
Absolutely loved it, although I fell off the band wagon a couple of times, I still managed to put key strategies together and achieve my goal of dropping 4kg. I think the challenge was well priced and has given me some invaluable tools to help maintain my body composition in the future. Thanks a million Alex, love your work!
This was a great way to gain an insight into my eating behaviours and make changes.. I enjoyed the interaction with other participants and the support from Alex. I found the “challenges” excited the competitive side of me to succeed . The bonus is that I lost 4 kilos while still enjoying a normal lifestyle.. thanks again Al... you're a legend!!
Alex is great talks in simple language I can understand. Always made sure we were still around and not slacking off was such a great experience that I will always remember. And best part was when life happened u could just reset and start again so easily. Very thorough but said in basic talk I'm now well on my way to reaching my goal thanks Alex
In the 8 weeks I have learned an incredible amount about nutrition, being someone who falls off the wagon, the knowledge gained has allowed me to get back to good habits a lot quicker. Leading a busy life juggling commitments I found the education provided in the course to allow me to spend less time thinking about better food options and more time doing what I love.